We would be happy to provide you with quality, individually tailored offers for tours throughout Italy, guaranteeing full support throughout.
Discover the best of what Italy has to offer. From the Dolomites to Sicily, from Venice to Rome, we provide tailor-made tours and itineraries, specializing in group travel for the B2B sector.
Choose from our selection of Italy Group Tours or create the perfect group trip together with our dedicated team of Italian Travel Experts.
SUGGESTED ITINERARY - GET IN TOUCH FOR A CUSTOMIZED TOUR!
Day 1: Arrival at Lake Maggiore
Day 2: Charming villages and Borromean Islands (boat Suna – Pescatori – Isola Bella – Intra)
- Setting off from the fishing village of Suna, our hike to Cavandone, a picturesque jewel and example of a traditional dry stone walled mountain settlement, affords wonderful alpine and lake views.
- Back in Suna we take the boat to the Borromean Islands and enjoy lunch at leisure in the fishing village on Isola dei Pescatori
- in the afternoon we head to Isola Bella and visit its sumptuous Baroque Palace with luxuriant gardens
Hiking time: 2.5 hours
Vertical height difference: 200m
Degree of difficulty: easy
Day 3: Along the coast to Switzerland
- A panoramic hike along the coast from Cannero to Cannobio with views of the legendary castles, which appear to rise directly out of the lake itself
- In the afternoon we make a short detour into Switzerland to visit the famous resort of Ascona, a former fishing village, which today is home to artists and high society
Hiking time: 3 hours
Vertical height difference: 295m
Degree of difficulty: moderate
Day 4: Lake Orta
- Today we discover small but enchanting Lake Orta, a peaceful corner full of Mediterranean charm
- Hiking between water and mountains, history and nature, we enjoy the spirituality and panoramic location of the Franciscan Monastery on Monte Mesma
- Back to the lake shores we explore the picturesque old town of Orta San Giulio
Today, culture and spirituality meet as we take a hike around the settlements of Lake Orta.
Our circular route captures the spirit of Lake Orta and encompasses water and mountains, and history and nature alike. Our first stop is Corconio, a little baroque gem, before reaching the deeply spiritual and peaceful Franciscan Monastery on Monte Mesma, which affords a stunning view. We are then brought back to the present day in the next village of Vacciago, which is devoted to contemporary art. Finally, you will have the opportunity to explore the old town of Orta San Giulio.
Hiking time: 3,5 hours
Vertical height difference: 270m
Degree of difficulty: moderate
Day 5: Lake Como
- On our last day we head to the elegant town of Como and its romantic
- Boat ride to the small town of Torno, a hidden jewel on the lake-shore
- Panoramic circular hike through lush woods towards Monte Piatto, a beautiful terrace with an amazing view over the lake
- Back to Como by boat with time to visit the fascinating old town
Today we head to the other beautiful Lake of Northern Italy, Lake Como. From the city of silk we take the boat to Torno, a hidden jewel with a picturesque historic centre.
We start our hike to Monte Piatto (Flat Mount), to enjoy the most beautiful views over Lake Como. We than start hiking downhill through lush woods and reach the small town of Torno again on another path. From here we take the boat back to Como. Back in Como time to relax and discover the the fascinating old town and the magnificent lakeside promenade.
Hiking time: 4 hours
Altitude difference: 400m
Level of difficulty: middle
Day 6: Departure
5 x nights accommodation with buffet breakfast
1 x welcome drink
1 x 3-course evening meal with set menu
3 x 3-course evening meals with choice of starter and main course
1 x traditional 4-course evening meal with set menu
Salad buffet with all evening meals
1 x private return boat-ride to Isola Bella and Isola dei Pescatori
1 x entrance to the Palace and Gardens on Isola Bella
1 x return boat-ride from Torno to Como
4 x English-speaking hiking tour guides
REQUEST A QUOTE AND A CUSTOMIZED TOUR!
Accomodation in a 3* or 4* hotel