Hiking & Biking Tours
Get to know Italy on the move. Experience Italy’s most beautiful regions off the beaten track with Michelangelo and really get to know the country and its people whilst enjoying an active holiday.
ACTIVO tours take groups – biking and e-biking – to less touristic parts of Italy to see how nature and history come together to create unforgettably beautiful experiences. Read more
- Enjoy the wine traditions of the Prosecco region
- Don’t miss a stop in stunning Venice
- Discover the Venetian lagoon by bike and boat
Group rates from just 15 participants
- Discover Pisa and Lucca
- Detour to Lerici and the Gulf of Poets
- Jeep tour of the marble quarries of Carrara
- Gastronomic bike tours through beautiful vineyards
- Visit Verona, the city of Romeo & Juliet
- Explore stunning Sigurtà Park by bike
- Top bike hotel on the beautiful cycle path to Sanremo
- Tasty experiences every day
- Detour to France with Nice and Cannes
Our guided tours are designed to share authentic areas just outside major touristic areas, combining exercise with the enjoyment of Italian cuisine and culture. Our bike tours give participants the opportunity to explore a less-travelled Italy on two wheels.
For the occasional cyclist who desires to partake in the delights of bike tourism, e-bikes enable enthusiasts to take advantage of assisted pedalling to ensure that only the scenery takes one’s breath away.
We take care of all the details, from planning routes, to providing bikes, equipment, charging stations and experienced cycling tour guides who accompany our groups throughout the duration of the tour.
Sign up now to roll with us!!!