We would be happy to provide you with quality, individually tailored offers for tours throughout Italy, guaranteeing full support throughout.
Day 1 Arrival at Venice Airport
Upon landing at Venice airport, meet your tour manager and transfer to Venice island for check-In at your hotel.
Day 2 Venice
Visit the romantic lagoon city of Venice! On this tour you will discover the Venice of the Venetians along narrow streets, away from the tourist hordes. Venice ne ver loses its ability to enchant visitors and this is best experienced off the beaten track with your guide. For a stunning view of the city, head to the Ponte dell’Accademia and look out along the Grand Canal, whilst a visit to St. Mark’s Basilica is a must for any visitor.
Day 3 Transfer to Florence by rail - hotel change
This morning, check-out of your hotel and leave Venice Island. The easiest and fastest way to reach Florence is by train, in just 2h30m you are already in Tuscany! Upon arrival at Florence’s Santa Maria Novella Station, you will be transferred to your hotel in the city centre by minivan. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure, with free time to admire this stunning birthplace of the Renaissance.
Day 4 Florence
Meet your guide after breakfast to begin a city walking tour. This art and cultural metropolis is a must for all travellers to Tuscany. The Florence Cathedral or Duomo, dominates the cityscape and together with the Campanile and Baptistery forms one of the most magnificent works of art that can be admired on earth. Florence offers so many unique experiences it will create memories which will live with you for ever.
Day 5 Transfer to Rome by rail - hotel change
This morning transfer to Rome by rail in a journey lasting less than 90 minutes and coach transfer from rail station to your hotel. After checking in at your hotel, join a private Rome “by night” tour of the city to see such classic sights like the Trevi Fountains, Spanish Steps and the Pantheon.
Day 6 Ancient Rome & the Vatican City
Enjoy a visit to the Vatican Museum. Since the collections are so extensive, a few targeted exhibits will be chosen out of the overwhelming selection to be viewed and explained during the tour. The Raphael Rooms and the world-famous Sistine Chapel are also included. Afterwards visit St. Peter’s Basilica, the largest church in the Christian world including Michelangelo’s exquisite sculpture, the Pietà.
In the afternoon our tour continues with an insight into Ancient Rome. Journey back to the time of the gladiators and wander through the ruins of Imperial Rome. Our ‘journey through antiquity’ begins on Capitoline Hill. After an in-depth explanation, you will see the remains of the great Roman era up close, before ascending Palatine Hill, to admire the ruins of the imperial palace complex. Next port of call is the incredible Colosseum, before returning to the Piazza Venezia at the foot of Capitoline Hill.
Day 7 At leisure in Rome
Free time to explore the Italian capital
Day 8 Departure from Rome airport
Check-out after breakfast and take a private coach transfer to Rome airport
The programme detailed here merely represents our suggestion for a great tour. We will gladly provide a quotation based on your specific requirements.
• 2 x nights accommodation with buffet breakfast at a centrally located 4* Hotel in Venice
• 2 x nights accommodation with buffet breakfast at a centrally located 4* Hotel in Florence
• 3 x nights accommodation with buffet breakfast at a centrally located 4* hotel in Rome
• Porterage on arrival and departure at each hotel
• Tour manager for the whole tour
• 1 x private boat transfer from Venice airport to your hotel
• 1 x luggage transportation from Venice airport to hotel
• 1 x 6-hour private walking tour with a local licensed guide in Venice
• 1 x entrance to St. Mark's Basilica
• 1 x entrance to the Doge’s Palace
• 1 x luggage porterage from hotel – Venice rail station
• 1 x private minivan transfer from Florence rail station – hotel
• 1 x 6-hour private walking tour in Florence with local licensed guide
• 1 x entrance ticket to the Accademia
• 1 x entrance to Florence’s Cathedral
• 1 x visit to Europe’s oldest pharmacy
• 1 x 2nd class high-speed rail ticket from Florence to Rome
• 1 x private transfer from Rome rail station – hotel
• 1 x private coach night-hire with local driver in Rome for tour incl. city permits and parking fees
• 1 x 3-hour private “Rome by night” tour with a local licensed guide
• 1 x full day private coach hire for “Ancient Rome & The Vatican” incl. city permits and parking fees
• 1 x 8 hour private guide for “Ancient Rome and the Vatican” tour
• 1 x admission to the Colosseum, Imperial Forums and Palatine Hill
• 1 x admission to the Pantheon
• 1 x entrance ticket to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel (including whispers) and S. Peter's Basilica
• 1 x private coach transfer to Rome airport incl. city permits & parking fees
Accomodation in 4* Hotel