We would be happy to provide you with quality, individually tailored offers for tours throughout Italy, guaranteeing full support throughout.
Day 1 Arrival
Check-in to your hotel. Dinner and overnight
Day 2 Exploring the Brenta Dolomites
Enjoy amazing high mountain vistas before stopping by the Nardis waterfalls, whose cool waters cascade down 130m, before continuing on to the famous ski resort of Madonna di Campiglio.
Continue on through the main valleys of the region, starting with the Val di Sole and later the Val di Non with its countless apple orchards.
Enjoy a fresh apple juice or cider on a visit to a traditional local farm.
Day 3 Trento – Renaissance Alpine city and Ferrari sparkling wine
Guided panoramic tour of the city, once inhabited by Etruscans, Gauls and Romans.
Experience the historical centre of Trento, taking in the impressive Castle and Cathedral and typical palazzi of this unique Alpine city of art.
Enjoy free time to explore the town.
Visit the famous Ferrari wine cellar to discover how the fragrant local sparkling wine is made
Day 4 Bernina Express
Travel by coach to Tirano via the Tonale Pass
Travel on the iconic Bernina Express train to St Moritz, admiring the Rhaetian Alps on the
Free time to explore chic St. Moritz before returning by coach to your hotel
Day 5 Bolzano and the South Tyrolean Wine Road
Guided tour of Bolzano, where Germanic and Latin cultures meet and Austrian tradition merges with Italian Dolce Vita.
Time at leisure to enjoy the many shops under the beautiful arcades and the colourful fruit market. Take a drive along the Wine Road, surrounded by vineyards and orchards,
to Lake Caldaro. Visit to a local wine cellar to enjoy a wine tasting
Day 6 Departure
We will gladly provide a quotation based on your specific requirements, if you want to amend the inclusions detailed in any way.
• 5 x nights accommodation with buffet breakfast at the chosen hotel
• 1 x welcome cocktail
• 1 x 3 course welcome evening meal
• 3 x 3 course evening meals with choice of starter & main course
• 1 x typical Trentino evening meal (from September onwards based on Toerggelen meal)
• 1 x full day tour escort for the day in the Dolomites
• 1 x visit to an organic farm including apple juice and cider tastings
• 1 x full day tour escort for the trip to Trento and Ferrari wine cellar
• 1 x visit to Ferrari wine cellar including tasting
• 1 x full day tour escort for trip to Bernina Express
• 1 x 2nd class train ticket on the Bernina Express from Tirano to St. Moritz
• 1 x full day tour escort for trip along the South Tyrolean Wine Road and Bolzano
• 1 x visit to a winery including wine tasting
The transport-inclusive rate covers permits, parking fees & all ground transports.
• Family-run hotel
• Eco friendly BIO Hotel
• Alpine style atmosphere
Location: Situated in the small town of Commezzadura, in the heart of the glorious scenery of the Stelvio and the Adamello-Brenta National Parks
Rooms: Most of the rooms have balcony, but all have flat screen TV, hairdryer, safe, telephon
Facilities: Restaurant, spa area sauna, turkish bath, Jacuzzi, Emotions shower and relaxation area with teas( entrance payable)
Coach parking: At the hotel
• Charming Dolomite Hotel
• Hotel in idyllic position
Location: In the heart of the Val di Sole in Trentino province, surrounded by the beautiful peaks of the Adamello Brenta and Stelvio National parks
Rooms: All 59 rooms are equipped with hairdryer, toiletries, telephone, safe, minibar, flat screen satellite TV and WiFi
Facilities: Restaurant, alpine Stube, wine cellar, spa area and Wellness centre
Coach parking: Directly at the Hotel
• Completely renovated in 2016 – fantastic peer reviews
• Picturesque setting, just 200 m from the centre of the village
Location: In the middle of the Val di Sole, about 1 hour from Trento and 20km from Madonna di Campiglio entfernt
Rooms: 60 rooms equipped with safe, telephone, morning alarm service, free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and hairdryer
Facilities: Lifts, Bar, cosy stube, restaurant, indoor pool, Jacuzzi and sauna
Coach parking: At the hotel