We would be happy to provide you with quality, individually tailored offers for tours throughout Italy, guaranteeing full support throughout.
Discover the best of what Italy has to offer. From the Dolomites to Sicily, from Venice to Rome, we provide tailor-made tours and itineraries, specializing in group travel for the B2B sector.
Choose from our selection of Italy Group Tours or create the perfect group trip together with our dedicated team of Italian Travel Experts.
Day 1: Arrival on Lake Garda
Day 2: The River Sarca cycleway
- Bike trip into the Sarca Valley passing by the picturesque town of Arco and continuing north into the lunar landscape of the ‘‘Marocche”
- Stop at a modern winery for a snack and a glass of wine
- Return back via Lake Cavedine, whose clear waters reflect the surrounding mountain sides
Today we discover the River Sarca, whose waters flow into Lake Garda. From Torbole, we begin our tour through vineyards and olive-groves. We pass the castle and rock climbing faces of Arco and ride comfortably through the lunar landscape of "Marocche" before eventually reaching the Vino Santo wine region. The gates of a wine cellar are already open and the tables set up for a typical lunch. Wine bottles are at the ready for a wine tasting (extra). After a rest we cycle past Lake Cavedine back to the hotel.
Distance covered: 45km
Vertical height difference: 450m
Degree of difficulty: easy
Day 3: Monte Baldo and Malcesine
- Enjoy a cycle excursion on the slopes of Monte Baldo surrounding Malcesine, taking in wonderful views of the lake
Lunch break with a delicious Italian pizza
- Free time in Malcesine to explore the picturesque alleys of the old town
- Back to our hotel by ferry
Today we travel by coach to Malcesine. We start our bike tour at the famous Scaliger Castle, our e- bikes allow us to ascend the slopes of Monte Baldo through the olive-groves with ease, rewarding us with wonderful views of the lake. Our route takes us further into the Val di Sogno (“Dream Valley”), a most beautiful and picturesque cove to the south of Malcesine. The last part of our route takes us along the lake back to the old town. We have a little free time to enjoy a stroll through the old town of Malcesine or to eat a pizza before returning back to Torbole by boat.
Distance covered: 35km
Vertical height difference: 400m
Degree of difficulty: easy/moderate
Day 4: Gentle vineyards and majestic castles
- Today’s excursion takes us into the northern hinterland of Lake Garda along the Isera Wine Route
- Leaving the picturesque old town of Rovereto behind us we come to a medieval castle where a guided visit and a wine tasting with accompanying snacks await us
- Back to the hotel through the gentle vineyards of the Marzemino wine
Today we head north. We cross the San Giovanni Pass to reach Lake Loppio which these days actually rarely fills with water. Our tour continues on the Wine Route to Isera. There are ample opportunities to make a stop in one of the many vineyards. We pass the beautiful town of Rovereto and reach an impressive medieval castle. After a visit and a tastings of local products and wine there we return back to the hotel by bike.
Distance covered: 60km
Vertical height difference: 350m
Degree of difficulty: moderate
Day 5: Stunning Lake Tenno and medieval villages
- Today we head to the emerald green waters of Lake Tenno which sits around 500 m above Lake Garda
- Visit the mountain village of Canale, voted one of the 100 prettiest hamlets in Italy
- Enjoy a picnic with typical local produce at a small farmhouse tucked away from the rest of the village.
- Back to Riva through old narrow streets and among lush olive-groves with wonderful views over Lake Garda
We make our way along the lake’s shore until we reach Riva before heading out along quiet B roads uphill towards Tenno. Once we arrive at Lake Tenno we make a stop to take some pictures of the emerald green waters. We cycle along the lake and through a forest to the picturesque medieval village of Canale di Tenno. We enjoy a picnic with typical products.
After a rest and duly refreshed, we cycle through the old, narrow streets with stunning views of Lake Tenno.
We pass the villages of Tenno and Frapporta as we descend to the centre of Riva, the pearl of Lake Garda
Distance covered: 40km
Vertical height difference: 600m
Degree of difficulty: moderate
Day 6: Departure
5 x nights accommodation with buffet breakfast1 x welcome evening meal
1 x visit to a winery with snacks
1 x pizza lunch in Malcesine
1 x boat trip from Malcesine to Torbole
1 x visit to a medieval castle with wine tasting and snacks
1 x picnic near Lake Tenno
4 x English-speaking bike guides
E-bike hire included throughout
Bike transfers as per programme
- Close to the centre and not far from the lake
- Family run hotel
- Michelangelo rating: 3* sup
Location: Family-run hotel with a welcoming atmosphere, just 100 m from the beach and a leisurely 15-minute walk from the centre of Riva del Garda
Rooms: 80 rooms, satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi, almost all with balcony
Facilities: Restaurant, bar, communal lounge/TV area, all completely refurbished, lifts, lush gardens, new swimming pool (seasonal) with sun loungers, bicycle storage
Bus parking: At the hotel, free of charge