We would be happy to provide you with quality, individually tailored offers for tours throughout Italy, guaranteeing full support throughout.
Lake Maggiore - Lake Como - Treviso - Prosecco Wine Area - Venice
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2 – The Borromean Island
A relaxing boat tour will show you the blossoming gardens and magnificent buildings of the famous Borromean Islands; to crown the excursion, a delicious lunch on Isola dei Pescatori.
Day 3: Lake Como
A guided walking tour will unveil the beauty of this magnificent Renaissance city, with its Cathedral, Palazzo Vecchio and the famous copy of Michelangelo’s Statue of David.
Day 4: Valeggio sul Mincio with tortellini
On the way to Venice, a real treasure will be unveiled to you: Valeggio sul Mincio, one of Italy’s prettiest hamlets, where you will have the pleasure to sample its speciality, tortellini, for lunch.
Day 5: Venice
The day will start with a guided walking tour of the city’s unique beauty and will end with an exclusive dinner show near Venice.
Day 6: Treviso and the Prosecco Wine Road
Treviso, one of the most impressive examples of Italian red brick Gothic architecture, is the starting point of today’s tour: the Prosecco Wine Road winds past impressive vineyards to Valdobbiadene, home of the bubbling Prosecco, where a local winery will reveal to you the secrets of this famous wine.
Day 7: Departure
• 6 nights with buffet breakfast in 4* hotels
• Transport by deluxe AC motor-coach as per the itinerary
• Boat transportation to the islands in Lake Maggiore, Cadenabbia and Bellagio
• Welcome dinner at the hotel in Lake Maggiore
• Lunch on Isola dei Pescatori
• Tortellini lunch in Valeggio sul Mincio
• Dinner show near Venice with drinks
• Prosecco wine tasting in a winery
• Boat tour to the islands: Isola Bella, Isola Madre and Isola dei Pescatori
• Entrance tickets as per the itinerary
• 2 hours guided tour in Venice
• Full day tour to Treviso and Prosecco with visit of a winery
• Tour leader for the whole tour
• Headsets for the sightseeing tours
Prices are valid throughout the year, exception made for festivities and bank holidays.
Accomodation in 4* Hotel