We would be happy to provide you with quality, individually tailored offers for tours throughout Italy, guaranteeing full support throughout.
Siena - San Gimignano - Florence - Chianti Valley - Rome
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2 – Siena and San Gimignano
This morning will be dedicated to Siena and its seashell-shaped square where the ancient horserace “Palio” takes place and the afternoon to the medieval city of towers, San Gimignano, one of Tuscany’s gems.
Day 3: Florence, the cradle of the Italian Renaissance
A guided walking tour will unveil the beauty of this magnificent Renaissance city, with its Cathedral, Palazzo Vecchio and the famous copy of Michelangelo’s Statue of David.
Day 4: The Chianti Valley with truffle and wine tasting
On the way to Rome, admire the astonishing landscape of Chianti valley and feel the real taste of these hills with a truffle sampling and wine tasting in the area.
Day 5: Rome, the Eternal city
For Rome lovers, this day is a must: you will see the most famous sites of the city, from the Colosseum to the Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps.
Day 6: Vatican Museums
Visit the world famous Vatican Museums on a guided walking tour and be left speechless by the splendour of Michelangelo’s masterpiece, the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.
Day 7: Departure
• 6 nights with buffet breakfast in well located 4* hotels
• Transport by deluxe AC motor-coach as per the itinerary
• Welcome dinner at the hotel in Chianti area
• Truffle tasting in Certaldo
• Wine tasting in Certaldo
• Roman dinner in Trastevere
• Guided tours in Siena, San Gimignano, Florence, Ancient Rome and the Vatican
• Entrance tickets as per itinerary
• Tour leader for the whole tour
• Headsets for the sightseeing tours
Prices are valid throughout the year, exception made for festivities and bank holidays.
Accomodation in 4* Hotel