We would be happy to provide you with quality, individually tailored offers for tours throughout Italy, guaranteeing full support throughout.
Discover the best of what Italy has to offer. From the Dolomites to Sicily, from Venice to Rome, we provide tailor-made tours and itineraries, specializing in group travel for the B2B sector.
Choose from our selection of Italy Group Tours or create the perfect group trip together with our dedicated team of Italian Travel Experts.
- Gastronomic bike tours through beautiful vineyards
- Visit Verona, the city of Romeo & Juliet
- Explore stunning Sigurtà Park by bike
Day 1: Arrival in Garda
Day 2: Tortellini and Sigurtà Park
- Enjoy a bike tour of the pretty Southern Lake Garda villages and the Alto Mincio Nature Park.
- Take the River Mincio cycle path to Borghetto, an attractive medieval village with its 14th Century bridge, and on to Vallegio
- Try a dish of the famous tortellini
Visit by bike to stunning Sigurtà Park, a wonderful botanical garden with extensive grounds.
We leave the hotel today by bike and cycle through some of the most attractive villages on the southern shores of Lake Garda. The delightful Venetian heritage is still visible in the old towns of Lazise and Peschiera. We then take the River Mincio cycle path, taking us through stunning countryside until we reach Borghetto, an attractive medieval town with its 14th Century Visconteo Bridge. We then continue to Valeggio sul Mincio, where we enjoy a dish of delicious tortellini. After our break we make our way on to Sigurtà Park, one of Europe’s top botanical gardens, and explore the park along a 8 km network of cycle routes. The blend of beautifully coloured fragrant flowers and the glistening waters make this a true paradise on earth. After some time at leisure to explore the park we return back to our hotel by coach.
Distance covered: 35km (with possibility to extend the tour by 10 km)
Vertical height difference: 200m
Degree of difficulty: easy
Day 3: Verona
- Visit the UNESCO-listed city of love
- Be awed by the amazing setting of the Roman amphitheatre and the beautiful buildings on Piazza delle Erbe
- Discover Juliet’s balcony, inspiration for Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet
- Try a bowl of traditional pasta & fagioli (pasta and bean soup ) accompanied by a glass of good wine
Today we cycle to Verona, one of the oldest cities in northern Italy. Verona is the city of culture and art which inspired the famous bard Shakespeare's play, Romeo and Juliet. Don't miss the most impressive Roman amphitheatre (entrance extra) or the Piazza delle Erbe square with its beautiful buildings and monuments. The entire Verona city centre is UNESCO-listed, and for a good reason.
After our cycling tour of this historical city we try a bowl of traditional pasta & fagioli (pasta and bean soup) accompanied by a glass of good wine.
We return back to our hotel by coach.
Distance covered: 38 km (with possibility to extend the tour by 10 km)
Vertical height difference: 170m
Degree of difficulty: easy to moderate
Day 4: The vineyards of Valpolicella
- Cycle excursion into the hilly hinterland of Lake Garda and the Valpolicella wine area with its beautiful villages.
- Includes a visit to a wine cellar to see how the world famous Valpolicella and Amarone wines are produced.
Our cycle tour today leads us into the hilly hinterland of Garda with its characteristic vineyards and olive groves.
We cycle past sublime vineyards until we reach the Valpolicella Wine Route. A nice gentle downhill run takes us to the village of San Giorgio, so typical of this area, with its ‘‘Piazzetta“ or small town square and Romanesque 7th Century ‘‘Pieve“-Church, most likely built on the remains of a temple. A visit to the neighbouring monastery with its particularly beautiful cloister is a must. We then stop at a wine cellar and gain some insight into the production of the world-famous Valpolicella and Amarone wines, which we of course get the chance to sample. We then make our way back to the hotel, negotiating the beautiful hilly terrain with ease thanks to our e-bikes.
Distance covered: around 55km
Vertical height difference: 570m
Degree of Difficulty: Moderate to challenging
Day 5: Bardolino and the lake’s hinterland
- Visit Lake Garda’s hinterland and the gentle hills offering picturesque views of the lake
- Cycle through wonderful vineyards and olive-groves to a typical local trattoria, where we enjoy a delicious barbecue
- Discover beautiful Bardolino, a popular lakeside resort famous for its excellent wine
Today’s pleasant bike ride takes us through the vineyards and villages surrounding Bardolino. The area is full of striking vineyards and beautiful olive trees. We discover the tiny little villages of the hinterland which retain age-old traditions to this day en route to Bardolino. We stop for a lunch break at a typical trattoria and enjoy a delicious barbecue.
This former fishing village is now one of the most popular destinations on the lake and attracts tourists with its lively old town centre.
Distance covered: 45km
Vertical height difference: 500m
Degree of Difficulty: Moderate
Day 6: Departure
1 x dish of tortellini with a glass of wine
1 x entrance to Sigurtà Park
1 x 2-hour guided cycle tour in Verona
1 x light lunch of pasta & fagioli
1 x barbecue lunch
1 x wine tasting with snacks
4 x English-speaking bike guides
E-bike hire included throughout
Bike transfers as per programme