We would be happy to provide you with quality, individually tailored offers for tours throughout Italy, guaranteeing full support throughout.
Discover the best of what Italy has to offer. From the Dolomites to Sicily, from Venice to Rome, we provide tailor-made tours and itineraries, specializing in group travel for the B2B sector.
Choose from our selection of Italy Group Tours or create the perfect group trip together with our dedicated team of Italian Travel Experts.
Taormina - Etna - Malta - Valletta - Mdina - Mosta - Syracuse - Ortigia
2. Etna and Taormina
Head up iconic Mt. Etna, Europe’s highest active volcano. Walk to the Silvestri craters at a height of 1900 m from where you can see the lava streams from previous eruptions. Then visit Taormina, a town framed by the dramatic combination of rock faces, gardens and the sea. Buy your ticket to Taormina’s most famous structure, the Greco-Roman theatre to enjoy spectacular views across the bay and on to Mt. Etna.
3. In the footsteps of the Godfather & granita tasting
Take in Savoca which, together with Forza D’Agrò, provided the locations for some of the scenes of Francis Ford Coppola’s epic movie, The Godfather. Enjoy a typically refreshing Sicilian granita sorbet in the Vitelli Bar. Continue on to the village of Forza D’Agrò where the locals are justly proud of their long history, traditions and culture, which resolutely resist the demands of today’s stressful modern way of life.
4. Transfer to Malta – hotel change
Transfer by coach to Pozzallo and board the ferry to Valletta. The crossing takes approx. 1hr 45 mins.
5. Valletta and afternoon at leisure
Discover La Valletta, which was built by the Knights of St. John after the Great Siege of Malta by the Ottomans in 1565. With over 320 monuments in a 2-mile radius, the Baroque capital of Malta was named the European Capital of Culture in 2018. The town offers a great mixture of history and contemporary liveliness.
6. Mdina, Mosta and transfer to Sicily – hotel change
With its narrow, cobbled streets shrouded in an air of mystery, Mdina snatches you away from the present and transports you back in time. A large town in central Malta, Mosta is connected with several popular local legends. The town is surrounded by many historical places of interest, including the Victoria Lines fortifications, built by the British as a defence mechanism against land invasion from the North.
7. Syracuse and Ortigia
Drive to Syracuse, once one of the most important cities of ancient Greece. Visit the archaeological excavations (entrance extra) with its beautiful Greek amphitheatre and the famous Ear of Dionysius. Head to Ortigia, site of the ruins of the earliest Greek constructions. Its most celebrated building is the Cathedral, which rises from the highest point of the peninsula.
• 7 x BB with international buffet breakfast
• English-speaking tour leader for the whole journey
• Transportation by private, deluxe AC bus, as per the itinerary
• Return ferry crossing Pozzallo/La Valletta/Pozzallo
• Visit to an estate on Mt. Etna to taste home made products: wine, olive oil, cheese, cous cous
• The original granita tasting in a typical Sicilian town
• Typical pastizzi tasting in La Valletta
• Guided tour of the most iconic sights: Etna, Taormina, Forza d’Agrò, LA Valletta, Mdina, Mosta, Syracuse, Ortigia
Accomodation in 4* Hotel
UNAHOTEL NAXOS BEACH – Giardini Naxos 5 nights
DOLMEN RESORT – St. Paul’s Bay 2 nights