We would be happy to provide you with quality, individually tailored offers for tours throughout Italy, guaranteeing full support throughout.
Discover the best of what Italy has to offer. From the Dolomites to Sicily, from Venice to Rome, we provide tailor-made tours and itineraries, specializing in group travel for the B2B sector.
Choose from our selection of Italy Group Tours or create the perfect group trip together with our dedicated team of Italian Travel Experts.
Venice - Verona - Lake Garda - Bergamo - Lake Como - Lugano - Lake Maggiore
1. Arrival in Milan ad transfer to your hotel
After clearing arrival formalities, you will be met and transferred to the hotel
2. Guided tour in Milan with visit to the Duomo
Enjoy a Milan City Tour and see the famous Duomo, found in the heart of the metropolis. An impressive and breathtaking cathedral that is often considered one of the most beautiful churches in the world. Time for shopping.
3. Excursion to Lake Iseo & Franciacorta
Discover the mirror of the Franciacorta wine region with a pleasant boat ride to Monte Isola on Lake Iseo. Later travel to a local wine estate to enrich your knowledge of Italy’s
productions: tour the vineyards and taste the real spumante accompanied by typical snacks.
4. Stresa and Baveno on Lake Maggiore & Lake Orta with San Giulio Island
Discover the opulence of the Borromean family with their villa-islands on the cobalt blue waters of Lake Maggiore, before the hidden jewel of Lake Orta. The romantic atmosphere and feeling of unicity will surround you on the shores of the pre-Alpine lake.
5. Lugano, Switzerland
Lugano, Switzerland, is an Italian-style city set on the edge of a bejeweled lake with views of the not-too-distant Alps. Appreciate the splendor of the Bernese and Vallese Alps as seen from the top of Switzerland’s sunniest mountain as you enjoy your ride on the Monte Bre Cable Car. From the top, views of Lake Lugano and surrounding mountains are stunning.
6. Transfer to Venice-Mestre by Train and Venice with bacaro tour
Take the train to Venice, where a guide will lead you among the most iconic sights of the floating city You will also have the chance to learn how to do a proper Italian aperitivo, in a bacaro with cicchetti.
7. Lagoon tour
From St. Mark to Murano, visit a glass factory, where you’ll watch a glass blower creating beautiful pieces of glassware. Then head to your next stop, Burano, an island known for its lace production, which dates back to the 16th century and was once the best in Europe. While you visit local shops and a museum to admire high-end lace on display, admire the
island’s brightly colored fishermen’s houses. Your tour then ends with the return boat ride to Venice.
Today transfer to Venice airport for your flight home.
*Please note that starting from January 16th 2023 Venice will be asking access tickets to be able to visit the historic city centre. We will provide you with the necessary information regarding the new rules and regulations.
• 7 x BB with international buffet breakfast
• Headsets throughout your trip
• Private English-speaking tour leader for the whole journey
• Transportation by private, deluxe AC bus, as per the itinerary
• 24-hour emergency telephone number of our Head Office
• 3-hour private walking tour in Milan with local licensed English speaking guide
• Admission to the Duomo in Milan
• Italian champagne tasting in Franciacorta, including guided tour of the cellar and estate
• Return boat ride to Monte Isola on Lake Iseo
• Return boat ride to the Borromean Islands on Lake Maggiore (Madre, Bella, Dei Pescatori)
• Return boat ride to Isola di San Giulio on Lake Orta
• 2-hours private walking tour in Lugano with licensed guide
• Return ticket for Monte Bre cable-car
• 2nd class train ride from Milan to Venice-Mestre
• 2 x Open ticket for return train ride from Mestre to Venice SL
• 4-hours private walking tour in the hidden Venice with local licensed guide
• Bacaro tour with local expert, including 2 stops/cicchetti tastings
• HD boat ride from St. Mark’s square to Murano and Burano
• Visit to a glass factory in Murano with demonstration
Accomodation in 4* Hotel
NH HOTELS – Milan city center 1 night
HOTEL CRUISE – Como 4 nights
LEONARDO ROYAL – Mestre 2 nights
The prices are per person sharing a double/twin room
Tours are on request and rates are subject to the availability at the time of booking. If travel dates occur during the trade-show season, Bank Holidays, or particular events a supplement will apply.
Prices are subject to change based on the 2023 trade-show calendar.