We would be happy to provide you with quality, individually tailored offers for tours throughout Italy, guaranteeing full support throughout.
Discover the best of what Italy has to offer. From the Dolomites to Sicily, from Venice to Rome, we provide tailor-made tours and itineraries, specializing in group travel for the B2B sector.
Choose from our selection of Italy Group Tours or create the perfect group trip together with our dedicated team of Italian Travel Experts.
Day 1 Arrival day - Assisi
Day 2 From Assisi to Spello
• Visit of Assisi, including the Basilica of St. Francis
• Hike up Monte Subasio to reach Spello, a gem of a place rich in frescoes and surrounded by Roman fortifications
Day 3 Monteluco & Spoleto
• Descend from the summit of Monteluco to the Roman town of Spoleto
• Take a walk through the picturesque streets of the town to reach the Church of San Salvatore, which offers wonderful views of the town below
Day 4 Speco di Narni- Greccio - Fontecolombo
• Start by visiting the “Speco di Narni” caves, one of the most notable
• Walk through beautiful woods of the sacred Rieti Valley to the pilgrimage church, Greccio Monastery and the Fontecolombo Monastery in the area known as the Franciscan Sinai
Day 5 La Foresta - Poggio Bustone – Marmore Falls
• Visit the La Foresta Monastery, which is a lovely area of natural peace and beauty
• Hike to the Poggio Bustone Monastery, where St. Francis laid the foundations for his community
• See the impressive Marmore Falls
Day 6 The Rome of St. Francis
• The last leg of the journey brings you to Rome and St. Francis‘ Monument in Laterano at the Basilica of San Giovanni
• Do a walking tour to see the Eternal City´s most beautiful spots and finish up at St. Peter’s, the largest Basilica in Christendom
Day 7 Guided tour and free afternoon to explore ancient Rome
• Step back in time to the days of the Gladiators and see the remains of the great Roman Empire close-up with a guided tour through antiquity on Campidoglio
• View the walls of the Colosseum, before heading on to Piazza Venezia
• Enjoy a free afternoon "doing as the Romans do" - drinking espresso, eating pasta & seeing the sites. Don´t forget to toss a coin in the Trevi Fountain before leaving!
Day 8 Departure
WE CAN ORGANIZE FOR THE CELEBRATION OF MASSES WHENEVER YOU WISH FOR HEM TO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR PROGRAM.