25th July 2019
Andrea Bocelli in a very special performance in his hometown's theatre, Teatro del Silenzio in Lajatico.
Live your magical outdoor event in Tuscany, we will care for your packet and your tickets.
This special Leonardo Da Vinci themed tour coincides with the 500th anniversary of his passing. This momentous milestone will be marked throughout the country, but perhaps most significantly in the city of Milan and the region of Tuscany, which shaped the life of this extraordinary individual, who became the embodiment of Renaissance Man.
· Special price for this cultural journey
· Sforza Castle, Uffizi Gallery, Leonardo’s Birthplace and Museum entrances included
· Souvenir for all guests
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Visit to Milan, where Leonardo left precious traces during his twenty-year residence, with the Sforza Castle, a symbol of the city
Day 3: Trip to Florence, where Leonardo spent his formative years, guided tour of a city whose charm and splendid past have remained unaltered
Day 4: Trip to Vinci, of Leonardo's home town, to visit his Birthplace and Museum including wine tasting
Day 5: Visit to the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, one of the World's foremost Top Art Galleries, to admire Leonardo's "The Baptism of Christ" and "The Annunciation", with afternoon at leisure
Day 6: Departure
Bookable on request: visit to the Santa Maria delle Grazie Church, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, to admire Leonardo da Vinci’ masterpiece, "The Last Supper".
· 2 x HB at a 4* hotel in the Milan area
· 3 x HB at a 4* Hotel in the Florence area
· 1 x 3 hours city guide in Milan
· 1 x entrance to the Sforza Castle
· 1 x 3 hours city guide in Florence „In the footsteps of Leonardo Da Vinci“
· 1 x full day guided tour in Vinci
· 1 x entrance to Leonardo's Birthplace and Museum
· 1 x wine tasting at “Leonardo’s winery”
· 1 x early reservation and entrance to the Uffizi Gallery
· 1 x 2 hours guided tour at the Uffizi Gallery
· 1 x souvenir of “The Vitruvian Man”
Accomodation at 4* Hotel