Our office is open daily from 8am to 8pm. Call us on +39 0464 571 111.
Stunning Villa Taranto on Lake Maggiore throws open the doors to its gorgeous formal gardens every April to celebrate its Tulip Festival. Over 65 varieties of this beautiful flower dominate the garden, attracting visitors from all over the world to its famous maze of flowers, producing a riot of colour in the Spring. Enjoy Spring in the beautiful Italian lakes on this tour which includes boat trips, visits to stately villas, and excursions to the neighbouring Lake Como and Lake Orta.
2 Borromean Islands
3 Visit to the gardens of Villa Taranto for the Tulip Festival and on to a garden nursery followed by free time in Verbania
4 Excursion to Lake Como including entrance and visit to Villa Carlotta
5 Excursion to Lake Orta including boat trip
• 5 x nights accommodation with buffet breakfast in a good standard 3* Hotel on the lake
• 1 x welcome drink
• 5 x 3 course evening meals with salad buffet at the hotel
• 1 half day tour escort for the excursion to the Borromean Islands (Isola Bella and Isola dei Pescatori)
• 1 x round trip boat transfer to Isola Bella and Isola dei Pescatori
• 1 x full day tour escort for the excursion to the Tulip Festival in Villa Taranto and a garden nursery
• 1 x entrance to the gardens of Villa Taranto
• 1 x visit to a garden nursery
• 1 x full day tour escort for the excursion to Lake Como and Villa Carlotta
• 1 x entrance to Villa Carlotta
• 1 x full day tour escort for the excursion to Lake Orta with boat trip
• 1 x boat trip on Lake Orta
• 1 x flower gift for every participant
The transport-inclusive rate covers permits, parking fees & all ground transports.
Accomodation at 3* Hotel