Let us inspire you!
Our brochures feature a wide choice of tours to destinations throughout Italy, all with contracted dates in a range of great hotels.
Get your free copy here
Our group tours cover the length and breadth of Italy. From the lofty peaks of South Tyrol and the dramatic Dolomites to fiery Sicily, our tailor-made tours and packages offer both classic destinations and hidden gems as well as exciting experiences.
We can design the perfect customized itinerary with a range of services including hotel reservations, guided tours, entrance tickets to tourist attractions, restaurant bookings, food & wine tastings and fully tailored ground services.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Amalfi Coast
- Enjoy a drive along one of the world’s most beautiful coastal roads
- Explore Amalfi, and discover its main attractions including the Cathedral
- Stop to taste Limoncello, a lemon liqueur produced by using the intense aroma of locally grown lemon rind
- Return to the hotel via the motorway
Day 3: Pompeii and Vesuvius
- The Pompeii excavations provide visitors with an incredible insight into the day-to-day life of the ancient Romans
- Continue to the volcano of Vesuvius by coach, with the opportunity to walk up to the crater itself (entrance extra)
-Wine tasting with local delights
Day 4: Cilento & Buffalo Farm
- Drive south
- Tour a buffalo farm and enjoy the original buffalo mozzarella of the region of Campania, which is still produced by hand to this day
Day 5: OPTIONAL - The island of Capri
- Depart by boat from Sorrento/Castellammare di Stabia to the idyllic rocky island of Capri
- Upon arrival walk from the world famous Piazzetta to the Gardens of Augustus offering fantastic views down on to the Faraglioni Rocks below
- In the afternoon optional trip to Anacapri (supplement applies)
Day 6: Departure
Location: Just a few minutes from the centre of Castellammare di Stabia, 7 km from Pompeii and 18 km from Sorrento
THE ISLAND OF CAPRI
1 x full day excursion to Capri by boat including tour escort
1 x entrance to the Augusto Gardens