Let us inspire you!
Our brochures feature a wide choice of tours to destinations throughout Italy, all with contracted dates in a range of great hotels.
Get your free copy here
Our group tours cover the length and breadth of Italy. From the lofty peaks of South Tyrol and the dramatic Dolomites to fiery Sicily, our tailor-made tours and packages offer both classic destinations and hidden gems as well as exciting experiences.
We can design the perfect customized itinerary with a range of services including hotel reservations, guided tours, entrance tickets to tourist attractions, restaurant bookings, food & wine tastings and fully tailored ground services.
Day 1 Arrival day - Assisi
Day 2 From Assisi to Spello
• Visit of Assisi, including the Basilica of St. Francis
• Hike up Monte Subasio to reach Spello, a gem of a place rich in frescoes and surrounded by Roman fortifications
Day 3 Monteluco & Spoleto
• Descend from the summit of Monteluco to the Roman town of Spoleto
• Take a walk through the picturesque streets of the town to reach the Church of San Salvatore, which offers wonderful views of the town below
Day 4 Speco di Narni- Greccio - Fontecolombo
• Start by visiting the “Speco di Narni” caves, one of the most notable
• Walk through beautiful woods of the sacred Rieti Valley to the pilgrimage church, Greccio Monastery and the Fontecolombo Monastery in the area known as the Franciscan Sinai
Day 5 La Foresta - Poggio Bustone – Marmore Falls
• Visit the La Foresta Monastery, which is a lovely area of natural peace and beauty
• Hike to the Poggio Bustone Monastery, where St. Francis laid the foundations for his community
• See the impressive Marmore Falls
Day 6 The Rome of St. Francis
• The last leg of the journey brings you to Rome and St. Francis‘ Monument in Laterano at the Basilica of San Giovanni
• Do a walking tour to see the Eternal City´s most beautiful spots and finish up at St. Peter’s, the largest Basilica in Christendom
Day 7 Guided tour and free afternoon to explore ancient Rome
• Step back in time to the days of the Gladiators and see the remains of the great Roman Empire close-up with a guided tour through antiquity on Campidoglio
• View the walls of the Colosseum, before heading on to Piazza Venezia
• Enjoy a free afternoon "doing as the Romans do" - drinking espresso, eating pasta & seeing the sites. Don´t forget to toss a coin in the Trevi Fountain before leaving!
Day 8 Departure day
• 7 x nights with buffet breakfast
• 5 x 3-course evening meals
• 1 x entrance to the Marmore Waterfalls
• 1 x 3-hour guided tour of Rome
• 5 x days with an English speaking hiking guide
• Transport by deluxe AC motor coach as per itinerary (incl. arrival and departure transfers from/to Roma APT)
• Baggage assistance upon arrival and departure at each hotel
Our partner hotels
• Hotel Giotto in Assisi (2 nights)
• Albornoz Palace Hotel in Spoleto (1 night)
• Hotel Quattro Stagioni in the area of Rieti (2 nights)
• DNB House Rome in Rome (2 nights)
Accomodation at 4* Hotel
WE CAN ORGANIZE FOR THE CELEBRATION OF MASSES WHENEVER YOU WISH FOR THEM TO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR PROGRAM.